About Starship Enterprises
Starship Enterprises Inc. was established in the early 1980's. It has served many purposes in the ensuing years, some of which are listed below.
- Film Industry Work as a Production Assistant and Coordinator (80's)
- Consulting in the field of Volunteer Resources
- Training and support with "Volunteer Works" and "Volunteer Impact" software
- Introduction of Content Management Systems behind websites. See www.exware.com
- Desktop Publishing of Posters, Newsletters, Brochures, Reports
- Volunteer Program Evaluations
- Special Events and Festival Productions
- Creating stories, photo essays and custom art projects when time allows. See also www.marinawesdel.com and www.playbythesea.ca/floathomes
Starship is the parent company for ML Burke & Associates which continues to consult in the areas noted above. More receently ML Burke & Associates has seen a need to assist seniors with changing health care needs to find suitable housing either in the public or private sectors. This is now the main focus for this company.