Finding Your Way in Seniors Supportive Housing
This free workshop is for seniors who are considering moving into residential care, or for family caregivers of aging seniors. When home-care services are not enough, difficult decisions lie ahead for families. Our health care system can be very confusing and getting on a wait-list of your choice is difficult.
- Housing options for seniors on low income
- Supportive housing and residential care terminology
- Residential care options, levels of support and medical care provided
- How to access the public residential care system
- Public and private residential care in Greater Vancouver
- Opening the conversation for making a future life-plan
Length of workshop: 1.5 hours.
To request this workshop for your community, contact email@example.com
ML (Mary-Lynn) Burke facilitating